December 5, 2011

Holiday Style Series #3: Midnight Beauty

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8


The concept for this outfit is built around the colour black with silver accents. I would pick silver tone jewelry simply because the whole outfit is filled with cooler tones and it's perfect for the holidays! I also love that the little snowflake earrings complement the coming weather. The bracelets and watch I would wear on one arm, the skull ring I would wear on the other; it's decorative enough on its own without any other accessories to help bling it up. 

As it is getting colder, I'd probably complete the look with a warm little number, such as: 
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

But I like the first one the best. lol. What would best complement the outfit is probably #2 or #3 but whatever works! I'd personally go with a faux mink shawl but I can't find one.

No comments: