October 27, 2011

Boots Boots Boots

It's Fall and that means bye bye Summer, hello new gear! This is my favourite season. Fall at its finest to me is trees with gorgeous leaves falling, a light, crisp breeze, and a good amount of sunlight. Not too harsh, just perfect! The scenery and feeling of walking through such a gorgeous sight is really incomparable, especially with the light crisp breeze. I can't recall the last time I was truly happy but going for a nice stroll in weather like that relaxes me and leaves me glowing (lol true). However, right now, the weather is all rainy and really chilly. Bit of a Debbie Downer.






Two weeks ago on my way to run errands! It was so gorgeous!

I like Fall because that means I can start wearing light layers, no more, no less. But with my footwear collection (which is hideously small), I pretty much wore out almost all of them. So that means I need new tootsies!

I like:













The Lela Rose for Payless oxford ankle boots with the tassles are SO cute. Dunno how much they would be in Canadian $$$. Everything is so much more expensive in Canadialand, for reals. 
What are some shoes you're looking forward to wearing/purchasing this Fall?

No comments: