October 30, 2011

Sparklers

Ok. So let's get right to it.


DIAMONDS
DIAMONDS
DIAMONDS


I always thought the big rocks celebs wear as engagement rings were really frivolous and too flashy (like Kim K's). I still do, especially with some rings that I've seen. Diamonds are practically revered in Hollywood. In my opinion, it means you can definitely provide, lavish, and shower your significant other with all that she wants (the cars, the mansion, the clothes, and jewelry)...and most importantly, U GOT DA MONIES. 


Nowadays, it's all about the rock and not really the ring or the symbolism behind it. A ring on your left ring finger signifies marriage and starting a journey together with your loved one forever (proof of the vows you swear). It doesn't have to have a diamond(s) or stone necessarily but the majority of women everywhere prefer it. I also think that Hollywood (and the media) sets a bad example as most men are influenced to buy a (big) diamond ring for their girlfriends. That kind of mindset shouldn't carry much weight. Unless you're marrying a gold digger/trophy wife lol (this reminds me of the movie Intolerable Cruelty haha).


HOWEVER, being the fancy, glamorous girly girl that I am, I secretly do love diamonds. Recently I've started to admire big rocks too (although it is unrealistic for those not belonging in upper class society) but I'd be fine with anything as long as it was chosen with care. Above all, it has to LOOK GOOD, so diamond or not, as long as I can rock it (no pun intended) then I could care less, LOL. I'm not sure I would prefer a set, but who knows. I have somewhat specific tastes when it comes to jewelry, and I DO love my jewelry! Just ask anyone lol!


I do want to explore some celeb engagement rings though. These are ones I do like:



Gisele Bundchen


Scarlett Johansson


Elizabeth Hurley


Angie Harmon (The engagement ring!)


Diana Patrick (I wanna see this up close and I'm not sure who this is.)


Khloe Kardashian (Looks good from afar lol.)

I now leave you with the best for last:



Hilary Duff 

To wrap this up, I wanted to share a picture I snapped earlier after I did my nails. Cuz I really do love jewelry.



My treasure box (Yes, I bag everything lol. I can't stand not having everything in one place.)

Thanks for tuning in.

1 comment:

Sina said...

Beautyfull rings:)

Come and visit my Blog:)

http://fashioncupcake-sinchen.blogspot.com/