October 26, 2011

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to Port Glamour. This is a personal blog where I'll be writing and posting about pretty much anything I feel like (includes fashion, interior design/decor, books, movies, music, personal updates, etc.) :)


This isn't my first time blogging. I have been on Blogspot for three years (three years this month!) so far but I figured instead of revamping the old blogger, I'd make a new one, with all new posts, and just changing everything around. I had over 300 posts on my old one and I do like consistency from top to bottom, so if I had to revamp.... I'd get lazy at the idea of fixing or changing over 300 posts, and there's just way too much to revise....plus I like new :D


Who am I?
  • Female Asian Canadian
  • 21 Years of Age
  • Recent college grad
  • Pisces
  • More on this later...

Thanks for dropping by!

4 comments:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Hey Sandy! Happy Blogging! Wow, you're a college grad?! So young! xoxoxoo

Sassi said...

hey, welcome to the blogger world!
X

Susan said...

Enjoy blogging! :)

S said...

Thanks y'all! :)