November 15, 2011

Fashion Inspiration I

I'm always browsing fashion blogs and fashion/design-related sites so it makes sense that when I come across some really nice styles that inspire me to dress a certain way or try something new with my attire, I save those images. I usually put all the nice, pretty images I find on my Tumblr, but for those really nice fashion photos that I want to look at later, I save them on my computer. I have a whole folder on just fashion-related images I've collected for a long time now, so I thought I'd just post some here IN CASE Y'ALL WANNA LOOKSEE TOO.


There are always a lot of stylish and trendy dressers out there but very few actually influence me. I'm sure there's more out there I just haven't seen yet, so I'll be patient and wait!



















The last pic is my absolute fave!


Source: various




Listening to: Janet Jackson ft. Nelly - Call On Me

No comments: