November 7, 2011

Interiors I: The Wow Factor


Mary McDonald


Jonathan Adler


Jonathan Adler


Unknown


Tyler Dawson


Sarah Richardson


Unknown


Kelly Wearstler

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8


Whenever you walk into a home, the first thing that catches your eye is the design impact. I personally love interior design as well as style and decor of a room. I am a Pisces therefore I tend to migrate towards soft, pretty, dreamy, romantic and glamorous styles, lol, although not always! The more glam it is, the more I'll like it. AESTHETIC IS EVERYTHING. Well, not everything, because a room has to be functional too. But the first thing you do is LOOK when you walk into a room. Gotta liven up the space because an unadorned room can be bland and inspire no feeling whatsoever. A room is a space you'll eventually spend a lot of time in so it best look good! Some designers know how to pack a punch within a single glance.


1 comment:

Lia said...

so inspirational! unfortunately my room is so cluttered i cant do any of this.

xx
Glass of Fashion