November 17, 2011

Watches


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

So.... Let me start off this post by saying that it is about watches indeed...but I have to admit that my obsession with wristwatches is getting to be too much. I can't recall when or what exactly spurred my obsession. I can remember that it started early this year though.

Let me walk you through my wildcrazyridictoofargone obsesh with watches chronicles:
  • So it began with me wanting the perfect dress watch with a stainless steel chain link bracelet. I hunted and hunted and while walking through Sears one day, I spotted a REAL nice Pulsar watch which eventually went on sale. When I found out news of said sale, I recognized the calling in disguise and immediately snapped it up. And let me tell you, it looks good on my wrist. 
  • Then the oversized watch trend made itself aware to me.....which dimmed the excitement of my new dress watch a bit as I cooed at the new pretties. Numerous blog posts written on it later and many bookmarked for my wishlist, I'm still hooked on the trend and I wanted one of my own but couldn't decide on which. It had to be THE ONE. I still don't have one ...
  • Having just read this blog post on warm, traditional watches, I went window shopping online YET AGAIN for the millionth time..and now it's official: I need an oversized watch with a gold rimmed case, a warm honey brown leather strap (wide, but not too wide and with no print), and preferably a white (or really light gold) dial. I also prefer a chronograph watch. Hence the options above. I would really like a nice one for fall and winter!!! 

For now I'll stick to borrowing one of my mom's many watches....like this or this. lol

1 comment:

CILLA B said...

Cute watches love the black pieces
http://fashberries.blogspot.com/